9 Kasım 2016 Çarşamba

VLOG: My body! (before and after tummy tuck and breast lift)

Here's the pictures!! And here is my surgeon, who is AMAZING: . Tummy Tuck before and after Pictures from Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon. Tummy tuck before and after pictures. Results may vary. All images are subject to copyright. 2 weeks post op tummy tuck! Before and after! So here is my tummy tuck before and after video! I have lost 147lbs and had a lot of excess skin. All of my loose skin was removed in this surgery. Here is my .







1 yorum:

  1. Thanks for sharing this before and after photos which are really helpful to us. One major motivation for a tummy tuck is improvements to appearance. Tummy tucks can remove ugly stretch marks, unsightly sagging skin, and stubborn excess fat, which can significantly improve your abdominal contours.


    To know more about Tummy Tuck in the Philippines visit our blog.

    YanıtlaSil