9 Kasım 2016 Çarşamba

C section Tummy Tuck Scar - Before and after surgery video comparison This is a product de

I'm a UK Mum of three delivered by c-section - this video includes unseen before footage of my tummy before the tummy tuck surgery op and also tummy tuck . Hi guys, This video took me a lot of guts to do because I really don't like my tummy. Every time I tried to look for tummys online none looked like mine.but thats . Hello Dear Friends , This video is intended for educational purposes. My beautiful baby born today via C-Section at University hospital. 12/1/16. 79bs 4oz 18 . Cesarean section: Pregnancy woman cesarean section - c section video One-third of American women give birth by c-section. See what it's like for one .







1 yorum:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post. Hope you can post more pics of sample results too. Tummy tuck can help anybody any person to get rid of a stubborn belly bulge that has been impossible to remove in other ways. In some women, a Tummy tuck gives them the good appearance, nice shape of your belly that they've always wanted.

    YanıtlaSil